Does my car need the Cam Belt Replaced?
The most common warning signs (from most revealing to least revealing) are:
- noisy engine
- warning light appears on dash
- over 80,000 kms since cam belt last replaced
- difficulty starting car
- high fuel consumption
What could happen if I just ignore the problem?
You face the risk of:
- a roadside breakdown causing extensive engine damage, costing you thousands of dollars to repair
What does a Cam Belt Replacement involve?
Our Cam Belt Replacement includes the following:
- check power-steering belt
- check air-conditioning belt
- check alternator belt
- check auto tensioner
- check cam belt idlers
- check external condition of water pump
- check oil seals
- check and replace cam belt (cost of belt is extra)
- check power-steering fluid level
- check and adjust cam timing
- check and adjust ignition timing
- check engine mount
How will replacing the Cam Belt improve my motoring?
Once we have finished the job you will enjoy:
- reduced engine wear and damage
- increased fuel efficiency
- quieter engine
- improved engine performance
- greater engine reliability
- easier engine starting
- Phone us on (04) 567 2258 to book your car in; or
- Bring your car in for a FREE 5 minute appraisal and quote (Yes! We provide FREE written WINZ quotes); or
- Phone us on (04) 567 2258 for more information – we’re more than happy to advise you!