Does my car need a Full Lube Service?
The most common warning signs (from most revealing to least revealing) are:
- over 10,000 kms since last lube
- oil leaks on driveway
- smoky exhaust fumes
- carbon build-up on exhaust
- dirty oil
What could happen if I just ignore the problem?
You face the risk of:
- complete ignition failure
- a seized engine
- a blown head gasket
- loss of steering control
What does a Full Lube Service involve?
Our Full Lube Service includes the following:
- drain and replace oil
- install new oil filter
- complete chassis lubrication
- check battery
- check and fill transmission fluid
- check differential
- check air filter
- check power steering fluid
- check brake fluid
- check tyre pressures
- check coolant level
- check belts and hoses
- check wiper blades
- check windscreen washer level
How will a Full Lube Service improve my motoring?
Apart from eliminating the problems and future risks, you will enjoy:
- reduced engine wear
- increased fuel efficiency
- quieter engine
How much does a Full Lube Service cost?
For a standard four-cylinder, petrol-powered car (manual or automatic), a Full Lube Service will cost from $115.00 including GST, parts and labour.
For most other cars (4WDs; high performance vehicles; 6 and 8 cylinders), a Full Lube Service will cost from $150.00 including GST, parts and labour.
What should I do now?
We suggest you:
- Phone us on (04) 567 2258 to book your car in; or
- Bring your car in for a FREE 5 minute appraisal and quote (Yes! We provide FREE written WINZ quotes); or
- Phone us on (04) 567 2258 for more information – we’re more than happy to advise you!